Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introduction

My name is Morgan King and I was born in Syracuse, New York, but I have lived in Louisville since 3rd grade. I went to duPont Manual HS/YPAS across the street from UofL. I am just a visiting student at UofL for the summer and I am a full time student at WKU in Bowling Green, KY for elementary education as my major and piano as my minor. I want to teach K-2nd grade as well as become a private piano teacher. In general, I like to do a lot of active things especially play soccer, and I also love music.


As for my writing background, I have always written for school and classes, and hardly ever for my own personal choice. It's not that I don't like writing, however, I do not think it is my strong suit. I would like to work on it more and I'm sure ENG 102 will somehow support that. I think I have improved my writing skills over the years, although they still need a lot of work.

As for my definition of place, I would say place is anywhere. It can be specific or indefinite, specifically in regards to location. It can be anywhere you want to go or something that you identify with.

No comments:

Post a Comment