Friday, June 3, 2011

My Place

For my place writing, I think as of right now, I want to choose E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park. I know it has some background, and when researching in class, I found it has so much to look into which I am very interested in for the project. I like it because its outdoors, there's so much to do at it, and I have spent some time there whether its been to do sports or just to hang out. Another thing is that the park is so big that I have only seen a little part of it, so it will be fun to go out and explore a little bit.

I feel like because it is outdoors that, all the senses will be stimulated, whether it is smell, hearing, or seeing. I just know it is a really calming place that relaxes you when you are walking around, so I am looking forward to using the park for my writing.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to that park, but I have always wanted to go! Reading your projects will be a great learning experience.

    ReplyDelete